- Contract term: 10 years
- CHP plant: 50 kW electricity, 100 kW heat with local heat network and 5 substations
- Contractual performance: 2.4 MW; Heat volume: 3,600 MWh p.a.
- Energy management system: control of the CHP plant and the substations, operation of the boilers, pumps and other components
- Planning, construction, and operation of a CHP plant with boiler system for 480 residential units with local heat network and 5 substations
- Optimal, demand-based control through an intelligent energy management system and comprehensive operations management
- Gas and heat supply;
- Maintenance and servicing
- For the residential complex Nedderfeld with approx. 22,000 m² floor area in northern Hamburg, Kofler Energies planned and built a CHP plant with boiler system for 480 residential units with local heat network and 5 substations. This project resulted in a complete conversion from oil to gas.
- Boilers, pumps, and valves are controlled by Kofler Energies in such a way that demand-based and efficient operation is consistently ensured. The gathered data make energy consumption transparent and help adapt energy supply to energy demand optimally.
- Additionally, Kofler Energies assumes the maintenance and servicing of all contractual installations